Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-payroll-payslip-report-imp-psi into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-payroll

suggestion from qdp to improve report:

- (code, salaryrule category, name, total) there is a grey line around those and it should not be there.

- And also, in payslip lines by contribution register we should remove it too, and display the columns quantity, amount, total

- everywhere in row header of column quantity, we should display 'Quantity/Rate' instead of just 'quantity'... because sometimes it will be a percentage there (even in the payslip line label, actually)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-payroll-payslip-report-imp-psi/+merge/62614
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-payroll.