Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/6.0-bug-734686-ado into lp:openobject-addons/6.0

Review: Needs Fixing
Hi,

I'm perhaps missing something, but I don't understand how this patch fixes any problem with having two UoM entries with the same name? (the related bug)
If anything, this patch will prevent having two UoM that are synonyms, which is perhaps useful for some companies. So I'm not even sure this patch from trunk was good.. it may need to be reverted in trunk.

Also, why should the UoM name be unique _per category_? I think making the UoM name completely unique should be sufficient.

E.g:

     _sql_constraints = [
         ('factor_gt_zero', 'CHECK (factor!=0)', 'The conversion ratio for a unit of measure cannot be 0!'),
+        ('uom_name_unique', 'unique (name)', 'You cannot have multiple Units of Measure with the same name'),
     ]

Thanks! :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/6.0-bug-734686-ado/+merge/62442
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/6.0-bug-734686-ado.