openerp-dev team mailing list archive

People, submit your branches to buildbot!

This is an announcement.

We have improved the "buildbot" at http://test.openobject.com:8010, to be able
to test our work.
So, at this time of intensive coding, we could take its help finding bugs and
regressions. Please, tell me or hmo about any development branches (of server
or addons) you would wish to be tested. [Sadly however, this now only works
through Launchpad.]

In short, for those who don't know, "buildbot" is an automated test system
which will try to perform db creation, module installation and the
"base_module_quality" test on the given branches. It polls the revisions every
hour and builds each one of them, looking for trouble[1].

[1] in all sorts of ways ;)