openerp-doc team mailing list archive

Re: doc.openerp.com: Build error.

Le 29/12/10 13:57, Olivier Laurent a écrit :

An error has occured when building the documentation.

Sorry for the time it took to fix this one, I did not have much time to look into it until now, due to the preparation of the new RC, etc., and apparently I was not alone in this situation.

There were several issues at hand, but the main failure stemmed from recent server code changes that had broken the import of the server ORM classes in the developer book to generate the API doc. I fixed a few docstrings and some import issues in the server code, and all is building again, finally!

Happy New Year :-)