openerp-doc team mailing list archive

New doc.openerp.com

Hi,

I have replaced the build script used to generate the documentation on doc.openerp.com. The script is configured to run every 4 hours and to send a mail to this list whenever an error (or some warning) occurs.

I think it would be best practice to make sure that a local build is possible without problem before pushing to launchpad (from where the build script will update its own copy of the documentation).

To cut the time needed for such a local build, building, say, the html for only source (and not i18n) should be enough.

Regards,
Thu