openerp-doc team mailing list archive

Re: doc.openerp.com: error when building v6.0 doc.

Els, Gregory,

Your last commits on the 6.0 doc have still left around a number of
build errors that prevent the HTML version of the documentation to be
updated online.

I have pushed an attempt at fixing some of the remaining errors
(duplicate labels), but I see other errors remaining, and I'm not sure
how you would like to solve them.

Please double-check the following:

- You have split some files in smaller parts, but have kept the old one
in the source. Even when it is removed from the index structure, sphinx
will still build and index them, so this creates conflicts. I have
renamed temporarily some labels to avoid that, but please try to
properly remove the old files once their content is split.
The list of files where this occurred is obvious in the error log of the
previous build failure.

- There are new broken links to some sections. For example some of the
links are not working anymore in the "Foreword" section of the book
index. I think the labels have been moved around, and do not appear
anymore right before a section title, which breaks them. Example of
error is:
/home/odo/repositories/doc/6.0/source/book/0/index.rst:135: WARNING:
undefined label: ch-crm (if the link has no caption the label must
precede a section header)

Please make sure to perform a "make clean html" and verify it gives no
error or warning before pushing your changes. (you can ignore the
"ImportError: No module named osv.osv" if you get it). This should
ensure that the online book has not been damaged and can still be
published automatically.

Thanks!