openerp-doc team mailing list archive

Re: doc.openerp.com: success when building v6.0 doc.

On 06/07/2011 02:46 PM, Olivier Laurent wrote:

> The documentation was built successfully.

About the recent errors sent by the doc builder: a number of new
warnings had appeared, with message "title underline too short". These
warnings were muted/ignored by the doc build script, but they are also
followed by an extract of the source, and that extract was not ignored
(it cannot be easily ignored via a regular expression).

So the builds were failing with a strange and partial error log.

I've fixed the current warnings, but also removed the "title underline
too short" from the list of ignored warnings, so that next time we get a
proper error log.