openerp-doc team mailing list archive

Re: doc.openerp.com: error when building v6.0 doc.

Hello John,

I'm not sure if you have noticed that your last commits on the v6.0
documentation have broken our automatic doc building system, due to the
introduction of some new warnings and errors.

Namely, the layout of some tables became misaligned as a result of the
spell-checking, and the underlines for some titles became too short
after the title was made longer.

I think I have corrected most of the errors via revision 1020, but you
might want to double-check for these kinds of errors/warnings before
pushing your changes in the future :-)
Typically this can be done by ensuring that "make clean html" does not
produce more warnings than it did before your changes. This test should
also be repeated for each translation that you modify (i18n subdirectories).

In case you're interested, our doc builder sends emails about its
successes and errors on the mailing-list of the ~openerp-doc team.
Feel free to join it if you'd like to get notified when the doc is
rebuilt (this helps us keep track of the changes to the documentation,
as well as quickly react when a commit prevents the auto-publishing
system to do its job)

Thank you for your valuable contributions to OpenERP!