openerp-doc team mailing list archive

Re: doc.openerp.com: error when building v6.0 doc.

On 09/22/2011 02:55 PM, Olivier Laurent wrote:
> An error has occured when building the documentation.

FYI, the doc builder had been offline since approximately revision 1476
(5-sept-2011) because of a change of our SSH key to authenticate on
Launchpad.
The latest changes were only built today when I fixed the SSH
authentication, and uncovered a few errors introduced in the mean time.

I fixed the ERRORS I found but a lot of WARNINGS remain in the spanish
translation. I sent an email to Fadel Damen who committed these changes
(r.1476-1480) to ask him to double-check that.

I also forced a publish of latest revision 1502 online, despite the
remaining warnings (they're minor), in order to temporarily quell the
build failures.
However John's recent commits have restarted it and been blocked due to
the same warnings... so hopefully Fadel or someone else will be able to
fix them soon ;-) (I can't promise I'll have time to investigate this)

Sorry for the inconvenience!