FIFO/LIFO costing made by CampToCamp

Hello,

via Twitter, David Jassens from Almacom let me know that he his developing a
LIFO/LIFO costing module for OpenERP. I guess he had no time to develop the
idea further yet (and that should be our job to try to review/clean
essential community contribs) but he posted his work on that Thai localized
branch for now:
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-thai-team/openerp-thai/openobject-addons-thai

Sensibles commits are:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-thai-team/openerp-thai/openobject-addons-thai/revision/75
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-thai-team/openerp-thai/openobject-addons-thai/revision/76

And the module is ac_fifo here:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-thai-team/openerp-thai/openobject-addons-thai/files/head:/ac_fifo/

Also, Joel from CampToCamp let me know that Christophe or Stephan from Tiny
worked on this for a Chemical industry but no pointer so far.

LIFO/FIFO is essential for an ERP, I hope we can come up with a clean
reusable module in the close future.

Raphaël Valyi
http://www.akretion.com

Follow ups