Re: [SPAM] [SPAM] Re: Some interesting accounting improvement

Hello,

I just made some relexions about your post and I thing you right Ferdinand,
we should add this period sum on OpenERP by default => I think it is not
relevant now has OpenERP is mostly used by SME companies, but if we want to
promote the solution to big companies, I will be important. And if we do not
have it now we will have to rebuilt everything.

Regarding the question of opening entries, I am not sure it is mandatory in
Switzerland, but I think it is a good think to have them. In fact if we have
such entries, we really have a complete view of a fiscal year without having
to see the past => if we export all entries, we really have the right
amounts.

I suggest to make a swiss compromise ;-) : we push OpenERP to add this
period sum to improve balance calculation for big companies, but we do not
change the closing process that create opening entries. In fact with the new
closing process of the 5.0 version, it is really very easy to refresh the
opening entries so it is not a big problem.

What do you thing about my proposition ?

Regards

Luc Maurer

--

Camptocamp SA