Re: Indirect costs

Il giorno dom, 11/04/2010 alle 15.58 +0200, Alain Rivet ha scritto:
> Hi Davide,
>
> It's standard in big packages. I can explain the methodology but it's a long
> way to develop it !
>
> Here, I will present the profitability point of view.

Hi Alain,
thank you very much for you analysis!

> >From my belief en looking to the different ERP's, it's still one of the main
> argument to buy SAP in big companies !  If we build that kind of tool in
> OpenERP, it should be an accelerator to increase our market part.

All of our customers are starting to ask us if this is already
implemented in OpenERP even if they're not very big companies.
So, i think that's a really common need.

But, i agree with you, there's a lot to develop...

And it seems that the analysis is harder as well as the development,
because we should disassemble openerp from the very basics.

maybe, this could be the topic of one of the next community meetings

--
Davide Corio
email: davide.corio<at>domsense.com