Re: Some Improvements for generic localization features

> Hello, we have some ideas to impove the accountin system in a generic way
> for version 6.0 I want share with you this ones to can improve between all
> this behaviours.
>
> 2.-
> Object: product.product
> Ojective: Trace the cost in the time.
> Reason:
> The global ecnomy is changing in really big Steps, we nee have a tool that
> allow to us trace the price of our product in time, to can make analysis to
> a lot of historical data, right now we need to make magic to know the price
> for a product 3 month ago.
> Solution:
> Exactly like "suppliers" relation, and every time we recalculate the price
> "average" or change by hand itself "standard" it should be recorded, if some
> poduct has been sold with this price at least one time this "cost" can not
> be modified you ned to add other one. We will explain this better in future.
> For now even the Credit Notes for invoices are making has a bug in the post
> of "cost move" because it is not taking in account the "historical cost"
IMHO it is necessary to record 2 values in stock_move
* move_value_cost - to evaluate the stock value in every point of time back in
history
** purchases: (purchase-order-line - invoice-line - stock-move - account-move-
line)
** internal moves ( stock-move - account-move-line ) - always average price
* move_value_sale - for "comfort" (sales-order-line - invoice-line -
account_move_line)

this is available in https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-commiter/openobject-
addons/chricar_price_unit for V5

I will make a module if OpenERP is willing to provide hooks to easily adapt
complex statements
(I am already waiting almost 6 weeks to get the price_unit hook accepted).
--
regards
Ferdinand Gassauer