Re: general ledger optimization

Hello Antony,

Le 21/05/2010 11:24, Antony Lesuisse a écrit :
I'm working on the accouting reports, the first issue was the
performance of the general ledger report.

I am not technical enough to give you ideas on the technical side.

I just wanted to tell you that I am very enthousiastic with your initiative : you are trying to solve a major issue of OpenERP's accounting that bothers us a lot every time we want to get a general ledger report out of OpenERP. In our experience at Anevia, we find this is one of the main issues with OpenERP's accounting.

Bon courage ! :-)

--
Alexis de Lattre