more tax rounding issue on 5.0...

Hello accounting experts,

here is a bug starting to desperate its reporter:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/591662
since it has been assigned to an OpenERP collaborator already I'm not sure
it was good to re-assigned it to the accounting experts and that's why I'm
writing that mail just to raise your attention so you can eventually look at
and comment.
Anyone would also confirm that we might escalate the importance of the bug
(I think it's fair when bugs are accounting bugs with large impact) so it
doesn't get forgotten?

Thanks.

Raphaël Valyi
*http://www.akretion.com* <http://www.akretion.com>
[image: logo_only_17 (another copy).png]

PNG image

Follow ups