signing of pdf's

Hello!
We want to send pdf-invoices which must be "signed"
(in Austria http://www.dig-rechnung.at/rechtliches.html)
but I assume similar in other countries

So I am looking for a possibility to create signed pdf invoices

I am thinking to have a check box for each report if it should be signed or
not.
This would be also an appropriate method to verify after 5 or 7 or 10 years
that digital stored documents are still valid.

and documents could be not only invoices, but sale orders, reminders, general
ledger etc

did someone work on this?

--
Best Regards

ChriCar Beteiligungs- und Beratungs- GmbH
http://www.chricar.at/ChriCar/index.html
Dr. Ferdinand Gassauer
Official Tiny Partner

Follow ups