Re: [Blueprint global-discounts] Allow including global discounts on orders and invoices

On Freitag 27 August 2010 10:11:05 Numérigraphe wrote:
> You are now subscribed to the blueprint global-discounts - Allow
> including global discounts on orders and invoices.

fro some reasons I can not edit the blueprint ...

just think of promotional discounts on products which are only valid for a
short time. (Do not know if these are handled using price lists ?)

Best Regards

ChriCar Beteiligungs- und Beratungs- GmbH
http://www.chricar.at/ChriCar/index.html
Dr. Ferdinand Gassauer
Official Tiny Partner