Re: v6 - accounting analysis

Ferdinand Gassauer escribió:
Hi!

Now we get new forms with nice search views (apart the issue how to recognize pushed buttons)

I want to point to the fact that for a manager the buttons found in
Accounting / Reporting / Statistic reporting
are not useful ENOUGH !!.

invoice analysis
* 365 days - what about 366 days ?
* 30 days - what about 28/29/31 days ?
* 7 days
does it really mean the last 365 days - does someone need this
I don't.
or do we need what is mentioned below ?

entries analysis
* this year - hopefully fiscal year ?
* this month
IMHO for a manager this selection is almost useless.
what he would really need (also) is * last year
* last month
* last quarter
because that's what a manager is looking when he comes to office at the beginning of the next period (month / year / quarter)

I also want to recall that many if not all business will * invoice outgoing sales during the first days of the next period forcing the old period * receive incoming invoices during the first days of the next period forcing the old period

IMHO it is mandatory to add useful buttons.

I assume this issue will be general for all modules.

Opinions ?

+ 1, usually we don't want to see the last X days, but the last month.

I would vote for this default filters on the analytic/financial-accounting-based analysis:

   * This period. (default)
   * This fiscal year.
   * Last period.
   * Last fiscal year.

And this ones for everything else (sales / purchases analysis):

   * This month. (default)
   * This quarter.
   * This year.
   * Last month.
   * Last quarter.
   * Last year.

--
Borja López Soilán
borjals@xxxxxxxxx

Pexego Sistemas Informáticos S.L.
Avenida de Magoi 66 - 27002 Lugo (España)
Tel./Fax 982801517
http://www.pexego.es

AVISO LEGAL - CLÁUSULA DE PRIVACIDAD
Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es usted el destinatario indicado, queda informado de que la utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.