Re: Cost Calculation

Hello experts i propose a patch for v6 on revno for today: 4342
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/658141

Can you check it please.

Is very simple, record the cost used on wizard to re-calculate costs when
average_price is selected on product.

--
Saludos Cordiales

Nhomar G. Hernandez M.