Re: Pool: Countries with separate Invoice numbers and Journal numbers

El 20 de octubre de 2010 06:49, Borja López Soilán <
borjalopezsoilan@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

>  Nhomar Hernández wrote:
>
> Hello Borja.
>
> IMHO, Accounting and Invoicing are separate process, for this reason it
> should be exactly as V5,
>
> BTW, In Latin America the critical Document is the Invoice, for us, the
> accounting process is more informative than restrictive, the actual
> behaviour doesn't affect at all to us the unique restriction is have
> different sequences for the 4 type of transaction Refund in and out and
> invoicing in and out.
>
> regards.
>

> Thanks for the reply Nhomar.
>
> By the way, with 6.0RC1, if you confirm an invoice (entry 1), pay it (entry
> 2), and create a new invoice (entry 3), the second invoice would receive
> number "3". On 5.0 it would receive number "2".
>

> So far we have:
>
>    - Case A (6.0RC1-like): Belgium
>    - Case B (5.0-like): Spain, Venezuela(*).
>
> (*) with informative, non-mandatory accounting.

Wow, i didn't try pay it yet, You are tottaly right, Even we saw that the
link to account move dessapear in V6 too!, you are right.

IOH, why this change was don without consult to community?, in almost all
countries the behaviour is as you and i are explaining, we are developed at
least 4 localization, and analized at least 6 more, the invoice is
un-related with accounting in an operative way, and related for technical
reasons with the objective of have rapid access to them.

This behaviour is criticals!