Re: Pool: Countries with separate Invoice numbers and Journal numbers

Ok, people, new summary of the pool so far:

   * Countries with independent invoice and journal entry numbers:

         o Spain - Borja (@NeoPolus)
         o Venezuela - Nhomar (@nhomar)
         o Italy - Davide (@davidecorio)
         o Austria - Ferdinand.
         o Switzerland - Joël (@jgrandguillaume)
         o Ecuador - Cristian (@ovnicraft)
         o Argentina - Ignacio (@ignacioparszyk)

   * Countries with same invoice and journal entry numbers:
         o Belgium - Fabien (@fpopenerp)

Fabien: Could you (or somebody from OpenERP S.A. in Belgium) review my assumptions about Belgium, to check that I didn't misunderstood you and the new 6.0RC1 behaviour?

Borja López Soilán wrote:
So, as a summary, we identified these opposite cases:

    * A: Some countries (Belgium):
          o The invoices need to display the same number as the
            related accounting entry.
            (...)

    * B: Some countries (Spain):
          o The invoices need to display a number independent from the
            related accounting entry number
            (...)

So, here it comes the pool: *How many other countries fit each one of those two cases?* (Do you know more cases?)

Thanks to everybody that collaborated on the pool! :)

--
Borja López Soilán
borja@xxxxxxx