Searching people to validate UK and US accounting localization

 Hi everyone,

For the next version (V6) of OpenERP we plan to review the accounting localization modules. For those that still haven't heard about this initiative you can have more information here: http://www.openerp.com/node/471/2010/09 .

Many teams have already took part in this project and are working hard to improve existing localization modules or to create new ones. But we still lack teams to work on the UK and US localizations.

Since those modules already exist in the extras for version 5, we propose to port to V6 by ourselves. But we are only able to manage the technical aspect of that port, we still need people that have some knowledge about UK or US accounting to review the functional aspect.

If you are ready to help us, you can contact me directly.

Thanks in advance to those that will participate.

Nicolas Vanhoren of OpenERP Belgium