Re: v6 - bank and cash - no vat, no analytic account

Il giorno mer, 10/11/2010 alle 19.34 +0100, Ferdinand Gassauer ha
scritto:
> Hello !
>
> I am a bit (to be honest very much) astonished, to find no possibility
> enter VAT and analytic account for bank and cash statement lines.
>
> Here we have usually moves with VAT in bank and cash statements
>
> How do others handle this ????

+1!

i was posting the same thing here.
btw, this can be something specific to some localization.
Here in italy/Switzerland we have to manage vat on payments in some
particular situations, in other countries they just do that on invoicing

> BTW in chricar_price_unit branch I have solved this issue

Tnx!

--
Davide Corio
email: davide.corio<at>domsense.com