Re: invoice sequence

Il 21/01/2011 16:50, Ovnicraft ha scritto:
Exactly that's why we modify the post method try it the paste.

Regards,

Hi,
i have tried account_sequence on 6.0.1 and it seems to work correctly even without your patch (have not delve into the code yet). At least i got different numbers for invoices (so sale journal lines) and account moves.

But, what we need right now in italy is... has to be able to create a new invoice between INVOICE_1 and INVOICE_2.

Under our law, we cannot rename invoices and we cannot create INVOICE_3 if its date has to be prior to INVOICE_2.

In a few words, we must follow rigid controls over sequences.

Usually, if we forgot to create INVOICE_2 (so INVOICE_3 has to take its place and number) we are allowed to create INVOICE_2_bis/ter/quater.

Bis, ter, quater (ancient latin words) have to be inserted manually after creating the new invoice which will be in this case INVOICE_4.

So, we will have to rename INVOICE_4 to INVOICE_1_bis

Does somebody have the same need?

--
Davide Corio               davide.corio@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Via Alliaudi, 19 - 10064  -  Pinerolo (TO)  -  Italy