shipping order line becoming global tax in invoice...

Hello OpenERP accounting experts

here in Brazil delivery shipping costs should be (by law) a global tax in
the invoices. So in the Brazilian localization, we overrided the invoice
generation in when the delivery module is installed to transform that
shipping line into a global tax in both from order and from picking
invoicing scenarios. So far so good.
Now the issue we have is that our orders never get 100% invoiced in progress
bar of the the sale order list view.

I wonder, did you already faced such a situation in some localization?
What would you advise? override the sale_order progress_rate function to add
the global shipping invoice tax?
Then care mus be taken if we have two orders sharing the same invoice, only
a part of the tax up to the order shipping line value should be taken?
And what about the fact that the order delivery line will appear as not
invoiced because not pointing to any invoice line?

Any idea about fixing this in the most elegant way?

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant