Re: Incompatible change to account_payment_extension

Hi Ferdiand,
yesterday I commited the changes to account_payment_extension. Spanish
localization module that depends on these changes will be commited today. If
you want to apply your suggested changes to the module, maybe you want to do
that now in extra-addons.

A Dijous, 3 de març de 2011 07:10:38, Ferdinand Gassauer va escriure:

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com

http://twitter.com/albertnan