Re: Fixed Assets Management in OpenERP 6

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Fred Blauer <fblauer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sounds good. Would be happy to test when its ready.

Bodgan work is great i still working in fix this module, i call experts to
send any feedback if can test or nice to have in module.
I will start the reporting area would be great your help telling me what are
the most important reports for asset management

Regards,

--
Cristian Salamea
@ovnicraft