New Module for 6.0.2 needs feedback - account_account_extension_o4sb

Hi all,

I just uploaded an initial commit of a module which I think will
interest a lot of you. lp:~gdgellatly/openobject-addons/acct-extension

It extends account reporting categories and implements a much better and
smarter balance sheet and profit and loss.  It also implements a smarter
installer, no more stupid bank journals set up on expense accounts.  It
reads your chart and sets up the correct journals, allows prefixing or
suffixing account codes and journal sequences and names for
multicompany.  It adds a field to res.company to prefix Journal names.

The best way to use is to use the Configure New Financial Setting wizard
rather than the configuration after install, as that gets your fiscal
periods etc setup too, but it will work from the config after install.

It is very beta, and my demo data means I have not tested all features
yet so I don't replace the existing reports, rather just add alternative
option below them.  Also I only speak English so I really know nothing
about i18n sorry.  The reports are designed for Aeroo reports.

To fully utilise the new functionality you will need to adjust the
reporting categories of your account types.  It works best with level
1/2 as view, and level 3 being current assets, fixed assets etc with an
associated account type with a reporting type in the right category.

Please I look forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Graeme
--