Analytic on taxes ?

Dear OpenERP-community friends,

Do some of you know of way of adding analytic accounts on taxes ?
Of course, most tax accounts are payable or receivable and we don't usually put analytic accounts on those lines. But, when you purchase a product, you may have to pay an eco-tax to your supplier, and this eco-tax is not deductible, so it is considered as an expense. And some companies require to put an analytic account on all their expense lines.

This problem became important when I deployed the module 'account_analytic_required' (cf https://lists.launchpad.net/openerp-expert-accounting/msg01204.html) at a customer site : they have put the analytic policy as 'Always' for the account type 'expense', and now they have an error message when they try to validate a supplier invoice with an eco tax, because there is no analytic account on the eco-tax line that OpenERP tries to generate when they validate the invoice.

If there is no current solution for this and if you think it's a good idea, I plan to developed a module that would be named "account_tax_analytic" that would : - On the invoice view, add a field "Analytic account" on tax lines, just like the "Analytic account" on invoice lines. - add a "Default analytic account" on the tax definition. If the "Default analytic account" is set on a particular tax (the eco-tax for example), then it would be used by default on all the tax lines that have this tax.

Waiting for your feedback,

--
Alexis de Lattre