print invoice in out_refund mode

Hi,

We have a tailored report for invoices of all kinds. When we print an customer refund invoice the order data that is normally available to the account.invoice object is not available and therefore some fields are blank.

We have traced the call in openerp and can confirm that the call is for the account.invoice object.

The question is how come the account.invoice object can provide a different model?

Is it because of the switch type=out_invoice?

If so, where (in the database?) can I find the query or code that is responsible for returning this modified data set? So that I can tweak it and ensure that it is gathering all the fields that the account.invoice model normally fetch.

Our aim is a customer refund that looks exactly the same as the normal customer invoice and contains all the same fields, in our case it fails on the order data that is normally available as a relation between invoice and sales order.

Any suggestions?

Cheers
david

--