Re: Shiny brand new webkit financial reports

Hello All,

Many thanks Colin => we have tested the multi-currency, normally, all is ok.

Could all partner make a lobying to OpenERP SA because they do not want to
commit the new Webkit report into the trunk..... I hope that if lot's of
people are telling them to do it, they will change they mind ;-)

Regards
*
Luc Maurer*
Directeur et associé