Re: Update wizard on product

Hello Ferdinand
I don't get your point
when doing your stock mobe which product would you select ?
IMHO it is very tricky do define a rule (the calculation of average price) and to let a user change it; from an accouyting point of view this is realy not something I could live with By the way I had a look at the OpenERP books and it seems that the button "Average" sould be
used with the costing method "standard price"

I wonder is this a bug

Maurice
Hello
To  change the "average price"
 the wizard should /must create a stock move with quantity = 0 and a
calculated value which is the difference between the actual value and the qty*new price

for this the value (I suggested to call this move_value_cost) must be stored in stock move. (not qty and price but qty and value)

IMHO only storing qty and value allows to produce a stock accounting conforming to fiscal requirements for average price