Fw: Re: Stock valuation and related configuration

--- On Mon, 10/10/11, mohammed gaafer <gaafer5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: mohammed gaafer <gaafer5@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Openerp-expert-accounting] Stock valuation and related configuration
To: "Laurie Chrostowski" <lchrostowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, October 10, 2011, 2:56 AM

Dear Laurie,

Thank you for your great and enlightening collaboration, what I am asking from is journal entries while doing internal move between internal stock locations, where I see openerp is not satisfying and it is missing and I can assure that from this part of code where entries got generated :

""" # Outgoing moves (or cross-company output part)
            if move.location_id.company_id \
                and (move.location_id.usage == 'internal' and move.location_dest_id.usage != 'internal'\
                     or move.location_id.company_id !=
 move.location_dest_id.company_id):
                journal_id, acc_src, acc_dest, acc_variation = self._get_accounting_data_for_valuation(cr, uid, move, src_company_ctx)
                reference_amount, reference_currency_id = self._get_reference_accounting_values_for_valuation(cr, uid, move, src_company_ctx)
                account_moves += [(journal_id, self._create_account_move_line(cr, uid, move, acc_variation, acc_dest, reference_amount, reference_currency_id, context))]

            # Incoming moves (or cross-company input part)
            if move.location_dest_id.company_id
 \
                and (move.location_id.usage != 'internal' and move.location_dest_id.usage == 'internal'\
                     or move.location_id.company_id != move.location_dest_id.company_id):
                journal_id, acc_src, acc_dest, acc_variation = self._get_accounting_data_for_valuation(cr, uid, move, dest_company_ctx)
                reference_amount, reference_currency_id = self._get_reference_accounting_values_for_valuation(cr, uid, move, src_company_ctx)
                account_moves += [(journal_id,
 self._create_account_move_line(cr, uid, move, acc_src, acc_variation, reference_amount, reference_currency_id, context))]"""

Having said that Laurie, I see openerp just generate entries from incoming and outgoing moves and don't for internal moves where

move.location_id.usage == 'internal' and move.location_dest_id.usage == 'internal'

Thanks,

Gaafer