Re: Supplier invoice without VAT, intra-european rules

Le mercredi 12 octobre 2011 à 18:20 +0200, Jean Sébastien HEDERER a
écrit :
> you have to use 'children taxes' to make the whole account move lines

Oh, this is what I suspected.

Could you explain in more details how to configure this? I will have a
try anyway but I have been working on this for hours (or days) and still
no solution.

Also, how to implement a default tax in the i18-fr module and submit it
back to OpenERP company for inclusion in stock OpenERP?

Kind regards,
Kellogs