vat computation and rounding issues

Dear experts,
i come back to this topic because we are facing huge problems that prevent us to sell openerp.
The problem applies, at least Italy and Switzerland, but i guess this is the same for other countries (but Belgium).

we can start from the following links:

1. http://goo.gl/iQeer
2. http://goo.gl/C4T1q

In italy, the computation "by column" or "vertical" is required by the local law and regulations.
So we made these addons which patch invoices and sale orders:

1. http://goo.gl/l1x58
2. http://goo.gl/Prpga

In Switzerland we have almost the same problem, cause we receive supplier invoices made by software that use the vertical computation,
so the customer has to fix the amounts by hand.

Now, our addons permit us to sell OpenERP in Italy and Switzerland, but we know that we are going to face much more complex issues if customers need taxes included in the base amount, multi-currency things and so on.

So i think that the problem must be taken on from a different point of view.
To accomplish this i think we'd need to work on a lower level and deeply customize some modules.

So, this is not something we can do alone otherwise our customer won't be able to get official support and migrations anymore due to the amount of things we'll have to change.

Since other people, from different countries, need this to be fixed as soon as possible, i beg OpenERP to seriously take this problem in consideration.

A cheap accounting software can provide only one computing method since it does not need to satisfy more than one localization.
This is not the case of OpenERP.

We're available to discuss about this in a face-to-face meeting if necessary

cheers,
--
Davide Corio
davide.corio@xxxxxxxxxxx