Re: dates in followup

Hi,

Very true, but this is based on business requirement.

For follow up on invoiced date.  (norm for UK) 30, 60 and 90 days.. so
OpenERP will be configured on the invoiced date

If on due date, which we did for some clients, Due date + 15 days etc then
using follow up.

All this can be actually configured using follow up module for example.

I don’t really think the issue is with OpenERP but defining of the
requirements.  Having a date field to normalise the follow up makes it
consistent for most business needs.  Thus a business needing invoice date
can default the due date, another business needing a paid by date (due
Date) use the due date field.  This creates flexibility for all needs and
can be adapted for other needs too.

Thanks