Re: You can not create move line on view account

Good idea Alexis, although I am wondering why in official l10n_fr, some
taxes codes refer to vat account with the type 'view' ...
(FYI, 1 year ago, I create a bug report for that and it was refused ...hum)

Frédéric CLEMENTI
Business Solutions
Camptocamp SA
Tel : + 41 (0)21 619 1041