Re: stocks in qty / in value

Thank you Eric for answer. But let me try to go a bit further.

1st question: why the available stock should excludes input & output since
this is the 'job' of the virtual stock.

2nd question: based on the fact that stock rules are based on virtual stock
and since , in version 6, the virtual stock excludes location input &
output, I am wondering about the following:

- if you have received some material (you have validated the stock move,
this material is in 'input' location)
- and you create a new sales order,
- you launch the scheduler to generate new PO
- Does it mean that in version 6, new PO will be created ignoring what is
already in input location?

many thanks

Frédéric  <http://www.camptocamp.com>

 <frederic.clementi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>