currency_id on res.partner.bank

Dear accounting-expert friends,

I haven't found a way to defined the currency of the bank account in OpenERP (a company may have bank accounts in several currencies : EUR, USD, ... in the same bank). So I made a merge proposal to add a currency_id field on the res.partner.bank object :

https://code.launchpad.net/~alexis-via/openobject-server/server-trunk-partner-bank-currency/+merge/90713

and the corresponding merge proposal for the addons :
https://code.launchpad.net/~alexis-via/openobject-addons/trunk-partner-bank-currency/+merge/90714

If you think that this is a good or bad idea, please add your comment on my merge proposal (comment on the merge proposal for the server - cf my 1st link).

Regards,

--
Alexis de Lattre

Follow ups