l10n_fr must be corrected - need your input please

Dear Openerp accounting fans,

I (and I guess I am not the only one) think that the official l10n_fr must
be corrected.
I took the opportunity of this bug report from Lionel at numerigraphe to
list all the necessary changes in my view.
It would be great if some of you could have a second look and give opinion.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/924234/comments/7

I created an OPW bug report but openerp ask me official documents to prove
what I am asking for is correct. I do not think documents will be helpful
as it is in french and complex (I will try to find something anyway).

The best would be to have several inputs/advice/corrections from the
community.

Thank you all,

Frédéric CLEMENTI
Business Solutions