Re: iban converter

On 18-04-12 16:33, Houssine wrote:
Hi There,

I would like to know if there is already an utility or little module
that allows to convert existing national account number to the iban
format.

What I found so fare is modules containing the needed code to check if
an introduced iban number is valid.

Hi Houssine,

a function that does this for Dutch account numbers has been implemented by Pieter Kersten in the account_banking modules (maintained for 6.0 and 6.1 at https://launchpad.net/banking-addons). However, it queries a web service that does not support account numbers from other countries. As far as I know, no free service exists that cover all of Europe but there may exist one specific for your region. If you find one, maybe you can add it to the Banking Addons project.

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
http://therp.nl
https://twitter.com/therp_stefan