Re: P&L report

Hello,

You can create a special account type with P&L / BS Category set to "*/*".
Go to Accounting/Configuration/Accounts/Account Types and add a new Account
Type that best describes your accounts.

Thanks.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 4:40 PM, TeMPO Consulting
<info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  Dear  Eric
>
> many thanks for your reply but it does not solve by issue
> Of course I can put "/" in the P&L configuration of the account type but
> then ALL accounts will not appear in the P&L report
> while I would like to have some accounts to appear and some other not ,
> all those account havin the same account_type
>
> This is why I thought I could do it by filtering on Journals
>
> Regards
>
> Maurice
>
> P&L / BS Category field in accounting type should be the one to tweak in
> principle. This is only for reporting purpose.
> Set it to "/" instead of "expenses" and it will not be taken into account
> in your P&L
> journals are not selectable in P&L and BS: those reports are supposed to
> take into account all journal.
> We tweak the wizard for some users who need it.
>
>   [image: openerp]
>
> *Eric CAUDAL*, Elico Corp, Shanghai.eric.caudal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cell: + 86 186 2136 1670. Skype: elico.corp*Premium Certified Training Partner - OpenERP Ready Partner.*
>

> [image: Premium CTP]
> http://www.openerp.net.cn
>
> On 06/13/2012 03:33 PM, TeMPO Consulting wrote:
>
> Dear all
>
> for specific reason I have defined some accounts in class 8 and 9 with
> account_type=expense
> By defaut all accounts with account_type=expense go to the P&L report but
> I would like to exclude the
> ones of class 8 and 9.
> I realized that there is filter tab in the P&L report and a journal tab;
> the second one seems to be inoperant
> since I cannot input anything in there.
>
> My idea was to filter the entries in the P&L report based on the journal
> where they are appearing rather that defining
> a new account_type for my "specials" account.
>
> Any input is welcome

> --
> Très cordialement
>
> Maurice MORETTI

> TeMPO CONSULTING Valparc 9, rue du Parc  67205 Oberhausbergen FRANCE
>
> Web   : http://www.tempo-consulting.fr
> email : mm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Tel      : 33 (0)3 88 56 82 10
> Fax      : 33 (0)3 88 56 46 64
> Mobile   : 33 (0)6 08 61 85 02

Cheers!!

 *Roxly C. Rivero
*

*IT Operations Head  / Administrative Department
*

883 Quezon Avenue, Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Quezon City 1104  Philippines

Tel. Nos.:  332-2222 • Fax nos. 332-1436

Company Website:  http://www.gqwest.comhttp://www.aquabest.com.ph

*DISCLAIMER**: This email may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.
If you received this message in error please notify the sender and delete
this message immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of GQWEST,
Inc.*

PNG image