Re: Bug in multi-currency if "group invoice lines" is active

On 06/29/2012 06:22 PM, Alexis de Lattre wrote:
Dear OpenERP community friends,

I have just found and fixed a bug in the "account" module of OpenERP :
if you activate "Group invoice lines" on your Sale or Purchase journal,
the "Amount currency" field is wrong. This bug is present in all
versions of OpenERP (v5 to v6.1).

Here is the detailed scenario of the bug and my patch :
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1019324

So, if you use the "Group invoice line" option in a multi-currency
environnement, you should have a look at this !

As you said on twitter <<I wonder how many companies really use #openerp in production with accounting>>

we face this kind of issues everyday.
meaning, few companies use openerp with accounting in production or just use very few and basic features.

--
Davide Corio
davide.corio@xxxxxxxxxxx