Re: [Merge] lp:~akretion-team/openobject-addons/trunk-add-tax-rounding-option into lp:openobject-addons

On 07/11/2012 10:55 PM, Alexis de Lattre wrote:
@Lorenzo

I am not (yet) familiar with YAML, so I can't review your proposal, sorry.

Hello Alexis, I just adapted my tests to your implementation and it passed them.
So, well done :-)

I propose to merge them <https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eelbati/openobject-addons/add-yaml-tests-for-tax-computation/+merge/114679> into the account, sale and purchase modules.

Just one remark: as correctly pointed by Ferdinand <https://lists.launchpad.net/openerp-expert-accounting/msg01728.html>, there should be the possibility to set the 'Tax calculation rounding method' at partner and document level. This is because a company could receive some supplier invoices computed by 'Round per line' and some others by 'Round globally'. So, user should be able to change the behaviour according to the case.

Regards and thanks for your work.

--
Lorenzo Battistini
http://planet.domsense.com/en/author/elbati/