From: openerp-expert-accounting-bounces+fhe=openerp.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openerp-expert-accounting-bounces+fhe=openerp.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t] On Behalf Of Laurie Chrostowski
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 10:49 AM
To: openerp-expert-accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Anne Murphy
Subject: [Openerp-expert-accounting] Process Paypal Transactions

Good afternoon,

We have a client interested in using Paypal to process creditcard payment
from customer orders.  We are interested in learning more about how these
transactions could be recorded in OpenERP.  We have found the
account_payment_extention which seems to have some Paypal capability but is
in version 5.  We are working in 6.0.3.

I'm hoping someone in this group could provide some feedback on their
experience with Paypal and OpenERP.

Thank you in advance.

--
Laurie Chrostowski