Re: Support of European intra VAT puchase without taxes

On 08/10/2012 10:50 AM, Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
Under French laws and probably many others, purchasing without VAT does
NOT mean 0% tax. This also means that you should apply VAT on purchase
and then clear VAT. Which is finally 0%.

+1
Same in Italy

We are implementing something inside the italian localization, but it would be great if this common needs would be covered by the core of openerp.

otherwise we could think to work on a common unofficial addon

--
Davide Corio
davide.corio@xxxxxxxxxxx