Re: How do you deal with issue: Supplier invoice has no number? (frustrated)

HI all,

I totally agree that this is a big issue.  We created our own field for
supplier invoice, and used it for writing checks, invoice matching, etc.

Supplier invoice numbers are one simple way that OpenERP doesn't look
"ready" yet when CFOs and CPAs dig into it.

It is a general issue that everybody in North America faces.

Greg