Cash flow statement

Hello experts, working with 6.1 and 7.0 versions now we get the Financial
reports what is a good tool for accountants but we are testing it trying to
get this report and has no solution (w/o coding changes).

Accord http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash_flow_statement each activity in
report must consolidated for example:

the Payments to supplier
payments from customers

as Operating activities, this comes from debit and credit amounts from our
chart but system has Balance in report by default.

Reports has to credit/debit columns as option to be showed, but here Cash
flow just need one column (depending the case).

Anyone has a similar issue ?

Waiting for your feedbacks.

Best regards,

--