Re: Cost and sales price fields in multi-company

Dear Goran,

I'm really in favor of your approach, expect may be for that little part:

>  Ideally costs should be calculated from account_move_line (like fixed assets)
> to avoid "stock accounting" and "real accounting" discrepancies. I am not 100% sure.

Where I would prefer recording the cost price in every stock moves and compute it from here.

I really invite you to publish your work ASAP ine the communities branches so that others can contribute, the risk is otherwise that another option would be taken... I heard that FIFO is may be under devs... Don't know more about.

In every case, I would be interested in having a look at your work !

Regards,

Joël