Re: End of month payment

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for pointing that out: this complaint shows up a lot in Italy.
Still, I think the default OpenERP behaviour should not be changed.

When OpenERP says "30 days end of month" it really means count 30
days, and then go to the end of the current month. That works just
fine, there is no bug and I suggest keeping it like that.

The problem is different: in places like Italy (or elsewhere, can
anyone confirm this?) when people say "30 days end of month" they
really mean "next month, end of month".

So even though it goest against is the current habit (at least in
Italy), I would keep the feature as it is and then a community module
can add as an extra feature the ability to choose months instead of
days ("next month, end of month", "two months, end of month" and so
on).

I am also in favour of adding a label of something like that to make
the point clear.

best